Scheduler - Schedule automatic ingest and playback.
Automate ingest of video sources and playback of server channels. Repeat events to allows multiple schedule events, daily, weekly or monthly. Over 20 channels can be programmed to ingest and playback up to 3 months in advance. “Record now” function for rapid clip creation. Router and switcher control to route the correct source to the server. Playback media while still recording. Drag media from server database to time line to schedule playback. Organising your clip media using search tools, user bins, playlists as a list or tree view.
Avita Standard Features
- Massive range of standard features, including:
- Clear display of clip status, duration, countdown and audio countdown.
- Drag and drop clips into playlists or user bins.
- Local or remote SQL database for redundancy or file sharing between Avita’s.
- Play clip as soon as recording started (server dependent).
- Versatile – Integrated control modules for standard server, disk, VTR and specific API over network or serial interface.
- Clips can be manually or automatically cued and played from a play list.
- Audio track swapping.
- File flattening – combine clips into one clip.
- File splitting – break up very long clips into smaller files.
- Support for upto 10 folders.
- Play list can be in Avita or in the server.
- Metadata generation